- Business strategic objectives review
- Business systems and data sources available
- Business context of data provided
For COVID-19 updates, visit official government website sacoronavirus.co.za
Organisations have implemented systems and platforms that generate vast volume of data on day-to-day basis. This vast reservoir of data provides a gold mine for strategic business insights. Using modern tools, techniques and our expertise, OpenFactor seeks to help you unlock the business insights in your data and help you make better and informed business decision.
Working with some of the world leading OEMs in the field of data management and analytics, OpenFactor helps you to discover newer or untouched sources of data as you embark on a data driven business decision making journey.
The future potential analytical roadmap then leads to delivering complex analytical models/algorithms/codes for answering predictive analytical business problems.
We bring together functional and industry experience, tools and technologies as well as data science expertise to ensure insights from data are extremely relevant to the business:
- Make better decisions sooner with greater degree of assurance and certainty
- Solve day-to-day business issues through custom built algorithms and analytical models
- Benefit from the competitive advantage of ‘analytics’ that drives optimized solutions across businesses and industry sectors
- Experiment and constantly innovate on the data
- Business Data Exploration
- Develop Models for Specific Use Case/Business Problems
- Cleanse/enrich data for analytics
- Prepare analytics data sets
- Visualization of analytical results
- Allied reports and dashboards
- Analytics/ decision Storyboard
- Final presentation of findings
- Discuss analytics integration with other applications and processes
- Analytics potential and roadmap
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Deriving Trends & Patterns in raw data
- Perform Crosstabs, Summaries
- Generate Hypothesis
- Enumerate potential for future analytics
OpenFactor’s client engagement is driven by our tested and proven delivery model Access, Design, Execute and Monitor - ADEM model. This delivery model is the backbone of our successful project delivery.
We utilize contemporary tools like Knime, MapR Convergence Data platform, Google OpenRefine, Orange data visualization etc that combines top-of-the-range technology with domain expertise to deliver business value.